Brainstorms are extremely effective if you want to organize your thoughts or learn a craft element fast. My clients often tell me our one-on-one sessions help accelerate their plans.
I like setting them in the right direction so they can get things off the ground. But my schedule doesn’t always allow for in-depth sessions and comprehensive projects. And sometimes, all clients need is a quick and efficient brainstorm or crash course.
That’s why I’ve created flash sessions: 30-minute calls where we discuss a predetermined topic of your choice.
Have a look at the options below and shoot me an email to see if I have any slots available in the short term. Please include the following information:
- The session you’re interested in
- 2-3 targeted questions you’d like to discuss
- Your area of expertise (1-2 paragraphs)
If you book a session, I’ll do my prep work and tailor it to your needs. That way, you’ll get the most out of it.
- How to unearth your purpose, vision, and mission
- How to interview yourself to nail down your story
- How to define your ideal target audience
- Which content types work best for you (and why)
- How to strategically build your platform
- The basics of creating effective topic clusters and attracting the right audience to your website with SEO-friendly content
- The basics of one particular content type of your choice, such as blog posts, web copy, or white papers (we’ll discuss writing principles and ways to make content land with your audience)
- How to research your content efficiently (30 minutes a day can get you far!)
- How to apply the principles of good copywriting to your niche
- How to write content fast and efficiently
Sometimes you just need to ramp up your content fast. Enter the mini-audit: a concise review of one piece of content, including hands-on tips you can implement to take it to the next level.
Here’s how it works:
1. Shoot me an email to see if I currently have any slots available.
2. If so, book a spot and submit your:
- Newsletter sign-up copy (web page or pop-up box)*
* Up to 300 words.
3. Wait 3-5 days so I can create your review.
4. Read through your one-page scorecard and implement the tips provided.
It’s possible to book a 30-minute follow-up call at a discounted rate, but only if you do so during step 2. If you want to schedule a 30-minute session after we’ve completed steps 1-4, it’s subject to availability, and the regular rate applies.
Ideate & Create
Ideate & Create is a free newsletter that comes in two flavors: The Creative Edition and The Business Edition. Pick the one that best fits your needs. And if you fall into both categories, feel free to subscribe to both!